Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Best Laid Plans...

I am now quite doubtful that my attempt to knit a pair of socks this month will come to fruition.  Several things have contributed to the downfall of my plan.  First was the charity knitting of 6 headbands (Plymouth Yarn Pattern 1958) in Encore Mega. Then there is the fact that some evenings I have simply been too tired to knit.  (Husband has started a new job which has changed his getting up time and therefore affected mine.) To add to the delay, my size 0 circular needle has broken.  I think it caught on something when I pulled it out of my basket in the dark.  That will mean I will attempt to finish one pair of socks and knit a second pair in the shortest month of the year with a work schedule that is filled to the gills!  And I was just asked to knit another item as a surprise for someone, but that doesn't need to be started until March.  If only I could knit faster.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your needles.
    I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete